- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada and REALTORS® discuss homebuyers’ financial literacy
- Remarks by Gary Simonsen, CEO of CREA to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance
- Canadian home sales fall back in October
- Bank of Canada holds rate, drops forward guidance
- Canadian home sales edge higher in September
Now you have made the decision to sell your property.
Where do you begin?
By choosing the services you need:
Solve the Puzzle by Matching Up
"What you Need"
* Full Seller Services
* Basic Seller Services
* Custom Seller Services
At Realty Match we have put together a menu of services for our clients. From that, you can choose those services and the related costs that suit your own circumstances and experience.
This service is ideal for Builders, Developers and those Clients who have considerable experience in selling homes and negotiating contracts.
- This service, essentially, allows you to place your property for sale on the MLS Service.
- Realtors will know your property is for sale and can make their appointments directly with you.
- The general public is also aware of your property being for sale through MLS.ca, the largest and most visited Real Estate web site in Canada.
- You, the Seller, directly handle showings, contract negotiations and follow up, supervise all aspects up to closing and final inspections and keys.
- The cost for this service is $1,000 (plus applicable taxes) paid up front. (Should, at any time, you wish to upgrade the level of service you need, this fee will be credited towards any additional costs.)
For Developers we have special rates for placing entire phases and projects onto the MLS.
This is for Clients who would like their Agent to look after all aspects of selling their property.
These services include
- Providing a comparative market analysis to assist you in properly setting the value of your home.
- Listing the property on the MLS Service.
- Advertising the property where and as deemed necessary.
- Cooperating with other Agents by making appointments and obtaining feedback from them and their clients.
- Showing the property to prospective purchasers.
- Assisting the Seller in negotiating terms and conditions favourable to the Seller.
- Coordinating other professionals including Home Inspectors and Appraisers.
- Keeping the Seller informed throughout the process.
- Ensuring the removal of conditions.
- Sending conveyance instructions.
- Handling of deposit monies via our Trust Account.
- Assisting in the completion and possession process.
- Final inspections and keys on closing.
- Handling any problems that may arise after completion in a timely manner.
This service is for those Clients who want to save some monies by handling some of the aspects of Sales and Marketing themselves.
This is usually where the Client has some experience in selling homes or has some other specialised knowledge. For example, a Lawyer may decide to handle all contract negotiations by themselves. The other situation is for those Clients who started with the Basic Seller service and now needs some help in some of the areas of Selling their home.
We will meet with you and discuss how we can be of a benefit to you; clearly spell out those areas where you will be responsible for services provided; and then negotiate an appropriate fee that covers those services that we will be providing and responsible for.
Regardless of which service you select the important thing is that you decide what you want. At any time, should you want to change the level of service you need, the option is yours.